What is Blue light?
Blue light is the portion of the visible light spectrum with the shortest wavelengths and highest energy. Digital Devices such as smartphones and tablets emit more blue light than any other light blue source.
Overexposing your eyes to your device's blue light can cause a range of health issues.
- Sleep Disorders
- Eye Strain
- Blurred Vision
- Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Dry Eyes
PROTECT YOUR EYES
- Limit the time that you spend on devices
- Use Blue light Filter on your phone
- Reduce the brightness level of all the devices
- Put a blue light filter on your glasses
- Buy blue blocking glasses, they are available without an eyeglasses prescription.
BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING LENSES
You protect your eyes from the sun. So why you don't protect them from the harmful blue light emitted by the screens?
Shield your eyes with our new digital lenses filter available on our glasses.
Blue Light Blocking lenses reflect and filter blue light emitted by digital devices.